Crazy dude at 1am

Some crazy Korean dude (I'd say mid 40's) suddenly started shouting in the hallway on my floor last night at about quarter to one. I was asleep at the time, so was awoken from my slumber - and was none to pleased to be woken up by a noisy person in the middle of the night for 2 nights in a row (my neighbours had a party or something last night). I had no idea what he was shouting about, as Korean is just impossible to understand when it's an old dude swearing nonstop + the muffle of the door. I assumed it was to do with one of my neighbours. Well, that's when suddenly MY doorbell started ringing. And when I say ringing, I mean LEANING on the doorbell... It was f#####g awful to listen to at 1 in the morning!

Rather than deal with it, I just stayed in bed and hoped he'd go away. Which he did, about 5 minutes later. There is no way I'm going to answer the door to someone being that much of a dickhead at 1 in the morning, not to mention that I can't understand his ramblings unless he slowed down. And to be honest I was kinda afraid he'd attack me in that state. I still have no idea what it was all about. I know it wasn't the police or anyone official, and I don't owe anyone money and I generally avoid civilization full stop unless it's my friends. So... what the heck? Maybe I'll find out more today.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Re: Crazy dude at 1am

Hm, still no idea what it was about.

I have some ideas. It's probably to do with an old bed I threw away a few days ago. It's been marked for collection, but hasn't been collected yet and it's blocking part of a steel wired window on the ground floor. No doubt pissed that his room is dark all the time. :P
The Expanse. Watch it!

Re: Crazy dude at 1am

Pissed... at night?

I know cultures are different, but I'd likely open my door, sock him in the face, and close my door. Then again... All Americans are violent people...
Heck, my ship sometimes shakes like a Hawaiian dashboard dancer in an old bug on gravel at 100mph...
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright