I will only watch and look on.

I have the entire ODS D4 project in a compressed archive on my hard disk, and on a DVD just in case. It's good to read, and good to daydream with.
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

I think that Scyphi was originally planning this as a crossover mod for all three Descent games, although I don't remember if he changed his plans or not.
A.K.A. Mongoose, for you HLP denizens

From what I remember from PD. I think it's going to be a mission set for D3 which will follow a D4 theme. I believe it will have MD as the main character.
I wonder if we could snag the orignal voice actor... it'd probably cost a pretty penny.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Sweet! If only we could get in contact with him and hope to god that he'll be willing to do thid for free.. I don't know about you guys, but I"m flat broke...
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Yeah...you've got a point there... Well, let's get this party started!
-Steven Wright