Bored so thought some crazy stuff up.

I recall a while back that the nuts over at HLP (<< >>) made a HLP facility.

Lets make a SectorGame facility or space station. :)
I'm going to assume that the station is orbiting the big red planet above us.

So I might jump in an image proggy and scribble some crap up for my own amusement and post it in here.

Feel free to throw ideas at me. I'm wearing thick anti-idea armour so I should be safe. :p
Grug
Returned Loveable SectorGame Addict

The Apocalypse Project | Machina Terra | Lost Souls | Starfox: Shadows of Lylat | Stargate SG1: Earth's Defense

Welp, I had a boring moment... So figured... don't have enough time for crazy ideas. But I could use something I already made before! So, heres the Sectorgame Habitat! D3 fans will already know this. ;) Sorry about the video quality, but it takes too long to compile high-res!

The Station Itself - Save As - [1mb]

The station is not heavily armed, and in Skirmish Mode it can deal with most threats utilising it's four sentry platforms and main guns. It has one docking bay, three cargo bays, reactors, control center and two launching bays. Living space is on the outer ring itself, which shields are reinforced by powerful reactors. The main hull also houses a number of fighter and bomber squadrons in the launching bays.

Defense Grid - Save As - [10mb]

The above clips is the station in Skirmish Mode. While the station is capable of going into Full Attack Mode with it's two large beam emitters, I just don't have the time to write those SEXPS for that. ;)
The Expanse. Watch it!