Running HLP on a paid-for server would cost around 1500 dollars a year, IIRC and AFAIK. And that is with some rather shady hosts. To go with something truly reliable, your looking at 2 grand yearly.

We are not NORAD, something running most of the time or just friggin running more than not would be fine.

BTW the downtime forced me here, though this isn't Sectorgame's fault it's only my lazzness and Real Life™.

With reliable, I mean something that won't take your money and run with it.

Uptime should be OK if you pick someone respectable, but this is a bit too much money to spend on some host you're not even sure of if it will exist two weeks from now.

Running HLP on a paid-for server would cost around 1500 dollars a year, IIRC and AFAIK. And that is with some rather shady hosts. To go with something truly reliable, your looking at 2 grand yearly.
But there could be proplem in some Power hungry peoples who donate (Wants admin powers there is always peoples like that) and that just don't work. Anyway I would be glad if community could get new host.
MACHINA TERRA: Some ghosts are not just myths.

Ach. $150 a month. thats a bit too high IMO.

You sure HLP requires that much? Any way to actually get proper statistics? O_O