now all i need is some progress on freespace: arcade
Explain or die.

May I enquire about hosting when my work is updated?
Or did you already say that somewhere? :razz:
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

explaination: freespace arcade is a fusion of my own works on aldo's "schump" idea and taka's IZ mod. its main enemy is the "swarmer horde". the IZ ships are being used for the venutian army (2nd rock from the sun!). the swarmer hordes ships general follow a terran paintjob, and a furion of terran/shivan desing. i use 3 ships from The apocalypse project as

A: a main swarmer enemy thats true to its species name
B: a nasty suprise
C: a boss

takashi is modeling a few suprises for the Earth alliance (overused name alert!) and the missles for the venutian military. it has very little deep story and more "blasting weak swarmy enemy action, with bosses in-between". there are a few "protect X ship" missions though...

it moves alot faster when your both on the same computer! (no e-mailing gigabytes of progress.)

explaination: freespace arcade is a fusion of my own works on aldo's "schump" idea and taka's IZ mod. its main enemy is the "swarmer horde". the IZ ships are being used for the venutian army (2nd rock from the sun!). the swarmer hordes ships general follow a terran paintjob, and a furion of terran/shivan desing. i use 3 ships from The apocalypse project as

A: a main swarmer enemy thats true to its species name
B: a nasty suprise
C: a boss

takashi is modeling a few suprises for the Earth alliance (overused name alert!) and the missles for the venutian military. it has very little deep story and more "blasting weak swarmy enemy action, with bosses in-between". there are a few "protect X ship" missions though...

it moves alot faster when your both on the same computer! (no e-mailing gigabytes of progress.)
I wanted to help with that (referring to Aldos' Shump idea).

But then again if you want an increase in speed I can FRED and do tables, so if you are ever recruiting or just need a quick hand tell me :razz:
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦