Being true to my word, I've been developing some background effects. At most, I've done some suns which I'm proud of. I have tried some planets as well but that's not apparently my forte.

Oh, Karajoma. I tested that message table thing on all 3.6.10 releases, as I've fortunately kept them all and neither will work with it, except yours. But I have to admit, it's pretty brilliant having the pilots praise themselves. I can imagine how useful a modified version of it would be right now in current releases.

If you are planning to continue with it, I'd think it be brilliant to have some of the original message types working, cause some of them are't being used. Ones I've noticed are:
-Engaging Enemy
-Ignoring Enemy
-All Clear
-Backup
-No
-No Target

If I were to suggest any, they would be:
-Taunt
-Protect Target
-Torpedeo Launch

Edit as of last post: Ok, maybe didn't spot those two as working.
Last edited by Starwolf1991 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cannot comply and no target do work when you give your wingmen orders that either cannot be fulfilled or you have no target specified (ie. Attack my target when you have no target selected). This only happens when you use the shortcut commands.

Ok, regarding that planet thing, are there any usable planet models with entries that will not cause a for no-reason death like in Inferno: Release 1?

I've been searching high and low and have found nothing.