I would, but GE would have to kill me. :p Suffice it to say that if it works, you'll know about it.

BTW, if anybody has some cool weapons ideas that are possible in he current (or even FSO) versions of FS2, we (TI) would love to hear them. We've got 11 years and an entire new species worth of weapons research spots to fill up.
TI - Coming in 2011 - Promise!
:flag9:
"Everyone has to wear clothes, and if you don't, you get arrested!" - Mr. T

I made several weapons ages ago for a campaign that I gave up with. It was ages ago so most people have come up with the same ideas but these are the ones that I haven't seen anywhere else:

There was a bomb load like the hornet. It shot out 20 bombs of which half could usually make it to hit even a Demios without getting flakked down, if they all hit the target they did about as much damage as as a helios.

Then there was a mini meson bomb. It had a shockwave bigger than the range so it's a drop and run (far far) away weapon

light flak, this has a very high mass so it pushes fighters (and bombers) away from a capital ship. This lets some of a capital ships more powerfull weapons kill it The flak blasts also stop you getting a warhead lock on anything cause the ship shakes around so much.

I have tbl entries for all of these if anyone wants them.

Thanks for the offer, spookily enough there have been a few weapons mentioned here which are not entirely dissimilar to ideas being worked on at TI, I won't give too much away though ;)

Oh, one thing I thought of is more shooty bits on enemy ships, it's one thing sitting ploughing shots into this big shape that berely seems to notice then suddenly goes pop, it's another to do a strafing run and see minor submodels like storage containers or pipes exploding, and to be able to pull back and see the enemy ship listing to port, and smoke pouring from the starboard engine as your squad work to shut it down. Now that's interactive gameplay! LOL

Flipside :)
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

A game in the FS universe crossed with Halo a Half-Life, but usng evens from FS1-2 lik 30,000 troopso Cignus Prime and The boardin party on the PVC Qeb...

Or something using the Freespace Engine, but when you dock it turns into the Aliens vs Predator 2 engine with Space Hulk type rules. 'Capture the Shivan Cruiser!' :)

hehehehehehe

Flipside :)
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos