Re: The random Babylon 5 vomiting thread

So, I've been doing a B5 re-watch lately using the AI upscaled HD versions. Definitely getting pickier in my old age, starting to see the many cracks in the writing... though that may be due to that Junkyard reviewer nitpicking all the time (ah yes, because Trek is so much the 'superior show'... lol). Anyways, apparently B5 is getting a reboot?

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv ... 235021237/

I was just thinking to myself the other day, maybe it's time for a reboot ....

But, uh... CW?
The Expanse. Watch it!

Anyways, apparently B5 is getting a reboot?

I was just thinking to myself the other day, maybe it's time for a reboot ....

But, uh... CW?
I hope it explores new story and tries to avoid some of the crap Star Trek has fleshed out. I do have faith in JMS but we all know how networks act. If your gonna do that at least give me some alien on alien action - currently in Farscape season 4, and it's so slutty! I also don't wanna see a remake! It'd be hard to match the casting quality of the original Babylon 5. I think that chemistry is always difficult to create or replicate.

CW, ahh :shock: venture between Viacom, UPN and Warner Bros - what could go wrong :badgrin: way too much political correctness or bitching going on in society atm.

From what JMS has said, this is going to be a reboot in the same way BSG was. i.e same core idea - completely different storyline.
It was an epic watch between Adama (Admiral), Sigh and Baltar. All I can remember is their alcohol stores never running out and Baltar proclaiming himself to be the next god, prophet or visionary :lol: with a never ending supply of followers chics at his whim