Re: Sci-Fi Movies

Hmmm.. The problem is over saturation with the 'superhero' type movies and all these reboots. It really makes it hard to remember any good sci-fi flicks. I suppose 'Moon'? I think that's how it was called.
The Expanse. Watch it!

That was discussed here. For me the 'xenomorph' parts of Prometheus and Covenant were the worst. I wanted to see more about the engineers. THAT was the interesting parts of those movies.

The Alien Covenant prequel movie thing they released on Youtube was better than the whole f#####g film.
The Expanse. Watch it!

I feel like I've seen Ex Machina before but maybe I just saw a preview. Oh Moon.. I struggled to finish that film and that was when alcohol consumption was at its highest for me - it reminds of Solaris. Interstellar was something different altogether. I saw it at least a year after the release and sparingly since, and I liked the ideas but I didn't take too well to the moments people acted obtusely - in scifi poor decisions don't make sense when your intelligent.

Dredd was good, and if you can watch it, in 3D!
The Alien Covenant prequel movie thing they released on Youtube was better than the whole f#####g film.
The prologue?