Re: Food and Drinks

Yes, it would be a cocktail, but a homemade one :)

Oh no, no banana or apple. Try cucumber, summer berries (strawberries, raspberries and blueberries) and coconut water. You can replace berries with mango and/ or pineapple. Lower sugar ;)

Want to learn about veggie shakes?
Cheekybum & Junior

Babylon 5's cocktail, the Jovian Sunspot, there are just so many variations; with the urban dictionary - I have yet to mix this drink right

Many years back when I use to consume juices and smoothies regularly, I used a very wicked :badgrin: berry mix made up of bilberries, blackcurrants and wild blueberries, and for a time I felt awesome. Unfortunately it went off the market and the awesome went too, and maybe life wasn't very stressful then.

I'm a huge berry fan but berries don't come cheap and wild fresh berries are hard to get...

Jovian sunspot eh? Is that a Centauri drink? EVE online has a race called the Jovians, you see...

I used to drink smoothies a lot more frequently. Despite claims of the health benefits I often feel like a mini episode of diabetes is occuring when drinking one, so I prefer to keep my sugar intake to a minimum - All natural or not.
The Expanse. Watch it!

@ Xelions - Ah, "futuristic" cocktail. I should give it a go.

@ Hunty - Do you like zucchini? I prefer zucchini to cucumber in certain dishes, but I think cucumbers make very nice smoothies. What did you mean by mini episode of diabetes? Do you get "sugar rush" from sugar? I get very hyper if I have too much sugar and/ or caffeine.
Cheekybum & Junior

I usually get palpitations from too much sugar or caffeine. Once I had palps for 3-4 weeks at a time due to something I ate. I also get overly tired after large meals, hence the preference for smaller portions (little and often as they say).
The Expanse. Watch it!

Jovian sunspot eh? Is that a Centauri drink? EVE online has a race called the Jovians, you see...
I believe it's human, Ivanova has been credited with co-creating it - http://babylon5.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Food_and_Drinks

..and I think you might remember Brivari. Now I feel like inviting some really good friends over I haven't seen in years for a special drink :roll: goes to check friends list, nope don't exist :badgrin: actually maybe one.

Wild Fragaria you should try Cachaça with crushed lime and sugar... but you must crush the lime and sugar in a mortar and pestle. First time I tried that it was amazing :)