I need some voice talent contacts

So I am currently working on a FreeSpace-style campaign for Descent 3 that will require voice acting. It's technically not related to FreeSpace, but the format of the missions is somewhat similar and the closest comparison I can make. If you are familiar with my Hyperspace 'Basewars' project from 2006, it's basically a single player version using several of those assets. The project itself has been sitting on the shelf for years, but I've finally started to get some serious work done. Which means I'm going to be needing some voice talent to fill up the various lines of dialogue - and there are about 3-4 main parts and perhaps 10-15 smaller parts. I'm not quite ready to proceed with recording yet as not all the dialogue has been written, but I would like to know if it is even possible to find voice talent for the campaign. Is this something anyone can help me with?

Any and all accents are welcome, but voices must be adult late 20's, early 30's and so forth. I will need at least two female voice actors.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Re: I need some voice talent contacts

VPN speeds are bit of an issue here, too. You might be wondering why I'd need a VPN in a country with the fastest Internet on Earth. Well - It's only fast when it involves Korean servers. Everything else is terribly throttled unless it happens to be cloud cached in Korea, and I happen to be stuck with one of the worst ISPs in the country for throttling.
The Expanse. Watch it!