Re: WF/Aldo - Where art thou?

I remember only getting to access the internet at school, and jealous of you and Hunter playing D3 coop.
Heck, my ship sometimes shakes like a Hawaiian dashboard dancer in an old bug on gravel at 100mph...
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Aye. I thought I'd have a dream come true to play online, and play with two random guys from that Internet Place.
Heck, my ship sometimes shakes like a Hawaiian dashboard dancer in an old bug on gravel at 100mph...
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Welp, one new motherboard later and I'm back.

You know, you would have thought there'd be something to warn you when the cooling fan on your PSU had stopped working and everything was overheating and leaving scorch marks on the PCB....
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

Ouch! Did anything survive?
-Steven Wright