Wow.. I am sorry.

I had left the Descent community for a while as I went to do other things, play other games, etc. though every now and then I'd find myself dropping back in. But I had forgotten this place for some time. I was kind of glad I did, solely because of many of the things I've done here, many of which terrify me.

As a 20 year old today, it is painful to have to look at my old posts and see how much of a brat I was 6 years or so ago.

It is so painful, I have to apologize for putting this forum through it all of these years later.

I do not have much to say and cannot find much to say, but what I do know is that I am sorry. :(

Re: Wow.. I am sorry.

Don't worry; we all can be brats from time to time. Also, regardless of age. I can be quite a bit too and I'll be 30 soon. Also, I'm sure there are much worse out there, plus it was the past. So I wouldn't worry too much. And I do know how it feels to wish I never said or did something.

Hey! Its an Enzo! Don't sweat your past, dude. Just prove that you're more grown up now, and we'll call it even.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Well for the record, I hear that from my wife every once in a while.. She deals with my childness in a better manner. Oh by the way have I said I`m 57 years old, ooopppsss!!
Yes we can be that way at any age, I guess. Just ask my wife.
(edit) She even calls me her kid, when were out shopping. :badgrin:
Who am I? Take 3 guesses, and the first 2 don`t count.