Re: The 'Inferno GX'

Now wait a minute here...brainstorm coming on...

...didn't the first Red Faction game deal with a "Humans-first rebellion" that was mentioned in one of the Descent briefings? If so, then it was probably only meant as a cookie for fans, but...

I'm getting a lot of Descent vibes from this, so much so I have to wonder if there's a purposeful, ulterior, motive behind it...

But even if there isn't...yeah, great to see such strong Descent vibes again. :D
"You just struck out for the next five innings" "But it didn't get me!" -Calvin & Hobbes

If you mean the first game - well, technically everyone was. The first Red Faction was originally Descent 4 in it's early stages. Not sure about the later games. Obviously some of the original staff are still there, including the CEO whom ofcourse is one of the masterminds behind the original Descent games.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Ooo... I hope this pans out into something moddable into a Descent game... And it being Multi-platform...

EDIT: The missile used in the video reminds me of a ripped-off cyclone missile.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright