D3Edit Bug

So I've seen this bug before, and as I recall, it happens only with the latest version of D3EDIT. But it's been a long time since I used D3EDIT, so I'd forgotten all about it until now. The problem is that when viewing a room or model, the perspective view is completely blank. I can see all other views, but the perspective box is filled with just a black void. I've never found a way around it other than reversing to an older version of D3EDIT (which I no longer have)...
The Expanse. Watch it!

Have you tried making a face current and telling it "Center on current face"?
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Anyway I'm stuck with using an older version, which is fine because I rarely make D3Edit have a fit anyway. Here is a screenshot, the first is using an older build and the second is the latest build of D3Edit. Strange huh?
The Expanse. Watch it!

I've seen that bug! Unfortunately, I never figure out a way around it, either. :(
"You just struck out for the next five innings" "But it didn't get me!" -Calvin & Hobbes

Oooo...pretty....
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

I know it's an old thread, but I found it just now.

I had exactly the same problem, and the only way to fix it was to delete the entire registry key for D3Edit. However, it should be fixed in the latest version after lots of tests (we've tracked it down to one final registry value, and Atan fixed it subsequently).

The best fix is to abandon Dev C++ and go to Code Blocks. I recently did and am very pleased. Just search for it. It's free and easy to use. It give better warnings and errors than Dev C++. It has a very nice feature to format the code for proper indentation.

Mafia Wars|Online Strategy Games

One of the better "seems to fit into the conversation, but doesn't really upon closer inspection" situations that I've seen.
-Steven Wright

One of the better "seems to fit into the conversation, but doesn't really upon closer inspection" situations that I've seen.
It appears to be stripped from a yahoo answers page.