It's good work. Maybe talk to the War In Heaven guys about a second-gen UEF fighter, wartime expendient.
I don't know what that is....

TBH, anything like this would either be released as a general anyone-can-have-it dl, or be the property (effectively) of the campaign of whoever helped convert it.

Or at least AoA is...
WiH is worth aldo's time especially. It's the sort of story he'd like.

Also if you're seriously ragging on WiH as a story you've got your head way, way up your ass. Even I think it's an excellent story, it just needed more attention to detail.
No, that's just your opinion. And my opinion is that WiH is not a very good campaign, and does not surpass AoA.

EDIT: Fixed.
Last edited by ShadowGorrath on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

No, that's just your opinion. And my opinion is that WiH is not a very good campaign, and does not surpass AoA.
The only person who would agree with you is Trashman.
And me.

While I don't think that AoA is better than WiH, I kind of disagree with your statement. Let people think whatever they want, there's no need to criticize someone else's tastes.
Non ti curar di loro, ma guarda e passa!

President and Founder of the Official Karajorma Fan Club
(the memberlist has been lost for unknown reasons)

Reminds me of my effort to shamelessly use a Feisar as a basis for a light interceptor years ago. I wonder what happened to that plan, I had forgotten all about it....