After looking at the picture above, I wonder if we will see Sathani in this campaign. One can't be sure since it seems that the Shivans didn't supernova any stars when fighting the Ancients unless it occured in systems that the T/V never visited. the nebula beyond GD went supernova before the Ancients visited it since Knossos 2 is intact and the star was destroyed no doubt from the Shivans and some race they destroyed long before the Ancients. Also the Ancients used the Knossos' to stablize those nodes that were likely collapsed from the supernova long before.

Now that I think about it, the system beyond Knossos 3 (Verbek) is likely a nebula itself since the node in the binary system (Vocruar) leading there was unstable and probably from a supernova beyond.

So maybe the Shivans will make Verbek go supernova later on in the story since the Ancients are destroying many Shivans like the GTVA did and the Shivans feel that they are somewhat of a threat and feel that it would waste much more resources and time wiping the Ancients out one by one since the Ancients would destroy many more vessels vs sacrificing some Shivan ships by blowing up a star and sealing the Ancients off while installing the Ancients with fear. But the Ancients didn't learn and they continued to trespass, so the Shivans decide that their only option now is to risk spending the time and much more of their resources to wipe them all out one by one.

After looking at the picture above, I wonder if we will see Sathani in this campaign. One can't be sure since it seems that the Shivans didn't supernova any stars when fighting the Ancients unless it occured in systems that the T/V never visited. the nebula beyond GD went supernova before the Ancients visited it since Knossos 2 is intact and the star was destroyed no doubt from the Shivans and some race they destroyed long before the Ancients. Also the Ancients used the Knossos' to stablize those nodes that were likely collapsed from the supernova long before.

Now that I think about it, the system beyond Knossos 3 (Verbek) is likely a nebula itself since the node in the binary system (Vocruar) leading there was unstable and probably from a supernova beyond.

So maybe the Shivans will make Verbek go supernova later on in the story since the Ancients are destroying many Shivans like the GTVA did and the Shivans feel that they are somewhat of a threat and feel that it would waste much more resources and time wiping the Ancients out one by one since the Ancients would destroy many more vessels vs sacrificing some Shivan ships by blowing up a star and sealing the Ancients off while installing the Ancients with fear. But the Ancients didn't learn and they continued to trespass, so the Shivans decide that their only option now is to risk spending the time and much more of their resources to wipe them all out one by one.
(quotes so it doesn't disappear :p :smash: )

And on a serious note, i usually don't look through eye-candy threads, but stuff here looks cool.

Great work! :)
Non ti curar di loro, ma guarda e passa!

President and Founder of the Official Karajorma Fan Club
(the memberlist has been lost for unknown reasons)