If you still need some Beta testers, I would love to do so. I can work with tables, etc. if needed as well. My semester just ended, so I have inherited some free time until next February.

I'm a native English speaker and a grammar Nazi if you need that as well. I'm also a perfectionist. In fact, I would love to tear your grammar to pieces... :D
Last edited by Phantyr Keridan on Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

i am a newbie and really fredder I played the first act of this campaign and I really love to be part of your team, I can put together a mission with a lot of things but would be happy to experiment with and learn new cinematic effects and deepen my knowledge the fred, I can also serve for other things, I would love to write descriptions technological if they need

Greetings

Game Over

PD:
I'm from Argentina makes it easy to read English but to write correctly using the google translator =)

this is my mail

[email protected]

Okay, what have you made so far? Could you upload an example of your work?
the wednesday

in the coming days I will prepare something, a mission getting all the knowledge I have learned

Greetings

I need some days to refresh my knowledge will put me with the freespace wiki and when ready I bring a mission as people
apologize for them to waste time I have to get to experiment with FRED