AHTW ported to FS2? - Who should do it?

The FSPort guys. (Will be a while, may not be interested...)
Total votes: 1 (11%)
The AHTW staff. (WIll take a while, and won't be done till after the final release.)
Total votes: 3 (33%)
A group organized under the AHTW leadership, send files as they are completed (ie, finished missions, table files etc...)... Would be done fast, biut would take willing volonteers, which would be hard to find...
Total votes: 5 (56%)
Total votes: 9

Er, isn't it just a demo?
I voted for the third choice. Seeing as I don't have FS1 I couldn't play this. Could you give us some more information, how many missions etc.

~Shinobi
Twisted Infinities: FREDer, Voice Acting Coordinator, Self assumed PR guy, Yes man.

hehehe, Well, however you do it, it'd be good to play the campaign ;)
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

Only problem is, I've been banned from the computer for the next 2.5 years... :headbang: Till that runs out (or changes preferably) i'm kindof stuck... :smash:

long story... ahtw isn't cancelled athough, it'll just be delayed about a month or so, since if my grades are better, i'll get priveralges back...

Hmmmm... I might have to learn to do more than just play the game... :D

Side note: I seem to have lost my internal access, could someone email me the password?

Side note: I seem to have lost my internal access, could someone email me the password?
I've PMed it to you...

:smash: :smash: :smash:

And my side note: The iBoard delete button is in place of where you would think the quote button is... :err:

:smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: