Maaaybe....>.>

BTW, are you the Hunter that's been hanging out in Gamesurge.net IRC?
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Well, I'm still lurking around here, and I consider myself a Descenter... :)
"You just struck out for the next five innings" "But it didn't get me!" -Calvin & Hobbes

Or even Basewars team games would be nice. Would be nice to get 3v3 or 4v4. Sadly I don't have a server anymore so we'd need to find someone to host.
The Expanse. Watch it!

I've got plenty of contact within [RIP] to set up servers for us. I could even get them up on our beast of a dedi if you want. I just need to know how Basewars needs to be run on a server, if it is run like a normal level\mod or what.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Usually it runs fine on Team Anarchy. It can crash on certain systems, but it was never determined what the causes of those were because the game runs fine on single player and private games. It would be best to run a 'test' server for a few hours to see if any random crashes happen. It's also possible to use co-op by downloading the script in the Basewars section.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Ok, I will start planning again. Hopefully this time I don't need so much input. As soon as I get in contact with Foil to confirm things I'll post on PD and here.