You make it seem so easy... I want this power and you are twelve... I hate you (no offense toward your age).

OOH NEW NAME :razz:

Also

A plot device is its.... thing. The.... thing that makes it.... it. You know? For example.

The Perseus' speed
The Pegasus' stealth
The Colossus' size
The Lucifers OMG SHIELD AND BEAMS s###!
The Aeolus' anti-fighter capabilities

So what is the plot device of this?

Well actually I accidently mislead you a bit there. It can be used in this situation but mainly a plot device is the major thing in the storyline of something. For example, the plot device of FS1 was the Lucifers' AHHHH BEAMS AND SHIELD s###!.
While the plot device of FS2 was not the Lucifers' AHHHH BEAMS AND SHIELD s###!, but the Sathanas' AHH FOUR BIG BEAMS AND LOADS OF THEM AND SUBSPACE THINGIE s###!
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

hows this for a plot device?

OMG ITS F###ING POWERFUL

besides, turret standard for a warship in space (considering that each turret is operated by ONE PERSON and the weapons are as small as their fighter variants)) is proably 40-70.

hows this for a plot device?

OMG ITS F###ING POWERFUL

besides, turret standard for a warship in space (considering that each turret is operated by ONE PERSON and the weapons are as small as their fighter variants)) is proably 40-70.
O Rly?

As you said in your most recently posted post (meh?) they are highly technologically advanced and could therefore have it AI controlled DUH.
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'

Ahhhh.The Iceni could over power a Hecate.......The GTFg Hyperion is the GTVA's Answer to the Shivans.It has 1 Bgreen 4 Secondary Sgreens, and it has 16 AAAF beamz, 15 Flak guns, and 7 Lazer turrets.

Ahhhh.The Iceni could over power a Hecate.......The GTFg Hyperion is the GTVA's Answer to the Shivans.It has 1 Bgreen 4 Secondary Sgreens, and it has 16 AAAF beamz, 15 Flak guns, and 7 Lazer turrets.
Most things could overpower a Hecate. They were positively the worst ships ever. A Moloch, eventually overpowered by Alpha 1, would have overpowered a Hecate, had Alpha 1 not altered the situation.

By the way, is this going to be enlargened by any particulare scale factor? Because a Zephyrus seems a bit small to be chugging out BGreens. Or am I thinking of something else. Was that the colossus scale beam cannon or was there a BFGreen?

those are not greek. try something like kintokos.
Not every Terran ship name was Greek you know.

OK, so they all were, but there is a certain amount of greek stuff you know, its very finate.

but this here has the power of a collosus (40+ turrets), and is also good ant frontal attacks judging by that big'ol main gun.

keep it that way :)
See? Now if that is going to be a plot device in some campaign you need to have something to balance it out, like a Shivan counterpart or there only being one, because you cant just have 'We have a new ship that has the power of the colossus, in the size of a small corvette, and we have 1000000 of them. The shivans don't have a chance!' Also, it needs to have some kind of weakness, like a destructible subsystem that destroys it or disables.... something. Unless you are giving it low HP.

Give 40+ turrets but make them all shite.
'We have a new ship that has the power of the colossus, in the size of a small corvette, and we have 1000000 of them. The shivans don't have a chance!'
Aka TrashManitis....

Give 40+ turrets but make them all shite.
'We have a new ship that has the power of the colossus, in the size of a small corvette, and we have 1000000 of them. The shivans don't have a chance!'
Aka TrashManitis....
This reminds me of a mission I made in a campaign of mine. If you are clever you can get so many kills you would end up recieving Ace, double ace, triple ace, and getting to the top rank at the end if you did it cleverly.

You can probably guess what happened. But if you can't I'll tell you, but it might ruin the surprise and fun if the campaign ever gets released.