Nearly there now.
All that remains is a bit of tweaking the glows so they're a bit less ugly, and re-adding all the glowpoints - lining them up with the glowmapped bits.
Should be release-ready later today if all goes well. :)

Edit: Changed pic links.
Last edited by Vasudan Admiral on Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Twisted Infinities

:sg:
TI is moving along, but slowly. It's not going to be done for a good while longer.
It'll get there eventually though. :)
How come I got no shiny welcome messgae when I joined?
*sits in corner of room and cries*
Anyway, this mod looks good, and I wish I had the skills of just one of any of the guys working on it (I am primarily a table modifier and FREDer).

Are some projects still getting started now? or are there not many FreeSpace enthusiasts left?
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

You need to try HLP, there are always campaigns on the lookout for good solid Fredders, though you'd have to learn your way around the new SCP Sexp's as well ;)
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

Oh no, after months of trying to win a stareout stalemate with the SCP stuffs I have come to terms with it, and no most of the new SEXPs and stuffs.
I always win!
Which was also present when FS2s' table system started a war with me, but I conquered it, and now I can edit tables with mastery!

I am arrogant however and therefore insist on running my own projects and undertaking them instead of joining another. This is also because there are not many campaigns that are recruiting that have potential. Even if some that are recruiting do have potential they are most likely not looking for FREDers.
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'

Very nice!
I wish I could model....

This is also because there are not many campaigns that are recruiting that have potential. Even if some that are recruiting do have potential they are most likely not looking for FREDers.
Some campaigns that have potential are not necessarily recruiting, but if someone shows up and wants to help, and can demonstrate skills, they might reconsider.

And campaigns can always use more FREDders. Unless they're in the beta-testing stage, like ST:R or BWO.
Fortunes of War
Deus Ex Machina

VWBB Survivor: 12/01-7/04, 130 posts