Need weapons bodgin person for mini-campaign

I'm not putting this on HLP because it's supposed to be quite secret *nudge nudge wink wink*.

It's not a big job; few new tbl entries, bit of art (unless you want to use my shoddy existing stuff), probably tune up refire rates on existing weapons etc; few days work at most, methinks. I want to be able to tout for a mission maker before I go on my hols next month, y'see :)

At MT they never told me which ones to do, gave me the files to do, or point me in a direction hardly at all. :(

I did a few when I was first signed up, but wasn't entirely sure where to go after that.

Then there's TAP. Then Lost Souls. SG1 even.

Then there's the several super large assignments for uni. Then that database design test on monday. Then my personal CV site, professional portfolio, and e-Resume sites waiting to be done. Gah, gotta do a business plan and research for the media company I'm doing work experience for before Friday next week. (then later implement it) Then the starfox website & Database. Then the TAP website. Then maybe a few other website projects waiting for friends of mine. etc. etc.

Also I need to find a part time job, join a gym or other fitness thingy, get a new car etc. etc. etc.

God I hate responsibility. :(

Edit: Man, I do like to b**ch don't I? :p
Grug
Returned Loveable SectorGame Addict

The Apocalypse Project | Machina Terra | Lost Souls | Starfox: Shadows of Lylat | Stargate SG1: Earth's Defense

Ummm, b**ching isn't the best thing you do, but the nipples thingy is... :P

Sorry Steve, I wish I could help but I am not good at anything in the techie-gamey computer field.

At MT they never told me which ones to do, gave me the files to do, or point me in a direction hardly at all. :(

I did a few when I was first signed up, but wasn't entirely sure where to go after that.

Then there's TAP. Then Lost Souls. SG1 even.

Then there's the several super large assignments for uni. Then that database design test on monday. Then my personal CV site, professional portfolio, and e-Resume sites waiting to be done. Gah, gotta do a business plan and research for the media company I'm doing work experience for before Friday next week. (then later implement it) Then the starfox website & Database. Then the TAP website. Then maybe a few other website projects waiting for friends of mine. etc. etc.

Also I need to find a part time job, join a gym or other fitness thingy, get a new car etc. etc. etc.

God I hate responsibility. :(

Edit: Man, I do like to b**ch don't I? :p
This is why I didn't ask you :) You're too busy already :D