Does indeed promote the interesting question of 'How can SG's jokes be unsettling when HLP has Colonel Decker?' ;)
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

Does indeed promote the interesting question of 'How can SG's jokes be unsettling when HLP has Colonel Decker?' ;)
Hmm, that's true. The man has managed to cram 'milf' and septugenarian wanking into a very short space of time.

I like it here. SG is cool with almost anything and people can say almost anything here. Mr. Hunter's cool too to make the cummunity more fun.

As for my presence, I do not think I have that kinda influence on people :D
Cheekybum & Junior

See, I like Sectorgame. I like the atmosphere around here; it's friendlier than HLP and the debates are usually much more in-depth.

But lately the discussions have invariably tended to making disturbing jokes and derailing threads, usually within a few posts. :p If it's on-topic, like in the Strawberry thread, that's fine, but when it starts infecting every single active thread on the board it gets rather tiring. I don't know whether it's WF's presence or the fact that the SG community is a little insulated here, but I'm not a fan of it.
you don't come here often enough. when every other post is an injoke you have to keep up. :wink:

See, I like Sectorgame. I like the atmosphere around here; it's friendlier than HLP and the debates are usually much more in-depth.

But lately the discussions have invariably tended to making disturbing jokes and derailing threads, usually within a few posts. :p If it's on-topic, like in the Strawberry thread, that's fine, but when it starts infecting every single active thread on the board it gets rather tiring. I don't know whether it's WF's presence or the fact that the SG community is a little insulated here, but I'm not a fan of it.
you don't come here often enough. when every other post is an injoke you have to keep up. :wink:
What, you mean like the spanky mallet thing?

Mr. Hunter's cool too to make the cummunity more fun.
:lol: Sorry but coming after the septugenarian wanking comment I'm really hoping that was typo rather than a Freudian slip :p
*drags out Saucysector again*

It WAS a typo, I meant to say community. I guess it probably fits the topic well anyway, because probably most of you are horny thinking about "cum-munity".
Cheekybum & Junior

It WAS a typo, I meant to say community. I guess it probably fits the topic well anyway, because probably most of you are horny thinking about "cum-munity".
That depends entirely on the meaning of 'munity', surely?

As an aside, I've never been so glad not to have context-sensitive keyword ads on SG before :D