It may not have been a good idea to post it because maybe in some odd way he's calling you a titwank and I should have kept it quiet :P
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

I don't care about offending you aussie scum :razz: I'm worried about Hunty turning evil.
Ninety-nine percent of women kiss with their eyes closed; which is why it's so difficult to identify a rapist.

*shrugs*

I laughed. I've heard worse in my time. :p
I'm in no way offended. (guess that's the aussie in me? ;) )
Ya big sheep-shagging, dragged-and-raised by dingo, alcoholic, convict, queen-loving, nipple tweaking, knifey-spoon-playing, crocodile wrestling titwank!

How about that?

He'll probably come out looking like your avatar.

- Edit: LOL aldo ;)

*shrugs*

I laughed. I've heard worse in my time. :p
I'm in no way offended. (guess that's the aussie in me? ;) )
Ya big sheep-shagging, dragged-and-raised by dingo, alcoholic, convict, queen-loving, nipple tweaking, knifey-spoon-playing, crocodile wrestling titwank!

How about that?
Queen-Loving!?
How dare you! :p
Grug
Returned Loveable SectorGame Addict

The Apocalypse Project | Machina Terra | Lost Souls | Starfox: Shadows of Lylat | Stargate SG1: Earth's Defense

I think we have suceeded in spreading Rants into two other forums tonight.