I'll make you a deal

You guy's want screenies, right? Well, you're going to have to work for them.

I'm working on a mission at the moment. That mission is called "Rietfontein". That means something very specific, and is related to the mission in a relevant way. But I'm not going to tell you what that way is. You're going to tell me that. So, tell me why I called my mission "Rietfontein" and I'll post some screenies.

Have at it. :)
TI - Coming in 2011 - Promise!
:flag9:
"Everyone has to wear clothes, and if you don't, you get arrested!" - Mr. T

I'm running out of ideas, as far as I can tell Rietfontein is a place in South Africa, other than that...

Is it from another language?

I might see if I can employ some help...

Hehehe... :evil:

EDIT:
Hmmm, what about this: http://historicaltextarchive.com/books. ... d=37&cid=6 ?

All this effort better be worth it. :p
Grug
Returned Loveable SectorGame Addict

The Apocalypse Project | Machina Terra | Lost Souls | Starfox: Shadows of Lylat | Stargate SG1: Earth's Defense

I'm running out of ideas, as far as I can tell Rietfontein is a place in South Africa, other than that...

Is it from another language?

I might see if I can employ some help...

Hehehe... :evil:

EDIT:
Hmmm, what about this: http://historicaltextarchive.com/books. ... d=37&cid=6 ?

All this effort better be worth it. :p
Aha... now we're getting somewhere. But since you cheated (:p), you're going to have to get a bit more specific than just posting links. Apply what you know to the mission.
TI - Coming in 2011 - Promise!
:flag9:
"Everyone has to wear clothes, and if you don't, you get arrested!" - Mr. T

Let me see if I can help
It was in the furtherance of this scheme that he fought upon October 24th the action of Rietfontein, an engagement slight in itself, but important on account of the clear road which was secured for the weary forces retiring from Dundee.
It could mean that this particular mission may seem unimportant at first, but sets something in motion that helps save you're ass later on in the storyline.
Also known as 'Jetmech Jr.'

Nuts...I thought you were looking for Richthofen, a.k.a. the Red Baron. Can't say I know anything about the Boer War. :P
A.K.A. Mongoose, for you HLP denizens