Fun and games in Berlin

Christmas market at Alexander Platz, with tasty sausages!
Duckies are attracted to me on the river Spree. I'm a duck magnet!
Hubby with my backpack
The real object I want to show: the Holocaust Memorial
The Brandenberg Gate
Museum Island at nighttime
Berliner Dom (Berlin Cathedral)
Inside Museum für Naturkunde (Natural History Museum)
Safety precautions!
Safety-er precautions
A piece of saucy Berlin wall
Do you think Buffy has been here?
Entertaining entertainment at the railway station :D
Painful saddle...
Cheekybum & Junior

Oh no, no bread but a Nikon SLR in my hand.

Pepperidgefarm is so much nicer than Hovis :D

P/S Beware if you like Hovis, someone reported special mouse embedded loaf on the news not long ago.
Cheekybum & Junior

Nice pictures!

Why, if I may, were you over in Germany anyway?
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

My brother won a scholarship to study (German) in Germany and he picked Berlin over München (Munich). We visited him just before he finished the program.

It's a cool city - everything's very 'German'! Oh, and I enjoyed the food and drink :D
Cheekybum & Junior

Nice! I'm looking to go over and do something similar when I get to a University.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Yes! I want to get over to Germany in the south, and northern Austria. I have remnants of my family tree over there, and I would love to get a chance to meet up with the family that was "left behind."

On top of that, part of the Descent 3 community is in Germany, so I could get a chance to play with a low ping. ^^

I will certainly keep you in mind when I get that far...
-Steven Wright