Request: Album Artwork

Sorry for the authoritative tone, but I want to make sure there are no misunderstandings.

I know there are many talented artists in the SG community so I figure this is a good place to look.

I need art for the front cover of my Splintered Sanity Ultra EP, which I will be selling at my university come September to raise money for cleanup of the Gulf of Mexico oil spill.
The person who makes this art will get a free copy of the album. My friends who have heard this say that this is, by far, my best work yet, and I've taken the advice that Scyphi gave me in response to Operation Otter.
I need to have this art by September.

This is what I need for the cover art:
All six Descent II Counterstrike boss robots, arranged in a 3D wedge formation, i.e. one boss in front, two on the left side, two on the right side, and one on top.
OR
One boss in front, two on the left side, one on the right side, one on the bottom, and one on top (switching left and right is okay.)

The bosses should look recognizable but smoother and more futuristic than they looked in D2. Feel free especially to take liberties with the (hideous) water boss).

In either case, there needs to be room above and below the boss formation for my name (musician alias) and the album title.

The boss Arrangement:
The Alien 2 boss must be the one in front.
The Alien 1 boss should be closest to the Alien 2 boss, on the left side of the cover (to the right of the Alien 2 boss).
The red fatty boss must be the one on top, and should be the farthest from the front.
The Ice Boss, Water Boss, and Fire Boss can be arranged however the artist likes.

The Background:
The background should be black based (very dark blue would be okay as well). Two ideas I have are stars and nebulae, or a grid of red or green lasers (one colour). But if the artist can come up with something better, I'm all for it, as long as the background is black or very dark blue.

As for the back cover:
I will do this myself... probably a screenshot of a Boarshed or a Diamond Claw I'll take in D2X-XL in a specially built level.

The artist will get credit for his or her work on the back cover.

I've posted this on several other boards as well.

I think most of us here are either model designers or level (mission) designers, not many artists I am afraid. And I certainly don't have the spare time. :)
The Expanse. Watch it!