Should I keep posting my sketches here?

Yes, go on.
Total votes: 6 (100%)
No, GTFO. (No votes)
Total votes: 6

Random Sketches - Vassago Edition

Alright, I decided to start posting them here instead of HLP, mostly cause I like this site more :p Anyway, here it goes.

Russian T-98 MBT:
Dragonfly class frigate:
Unnamed destroyer, having survived a direct impact from a nuke:
Some random tank ( again ) on a mission at night:
And now, for some older sketches that were already posted on HLP long ago, which I'm posting here just cause I like them so much :p

SD Vassago:
GTF Seeker:

These are rather interesting sketches you got here, Shadow. The Vassago and Seeker especially catch my interest.

At first, I thought the Vassago was almost identical to the Ravana, as I can see a lot of similarities. But you've got a lot of differences there as well. Looks huge, lethal and looking for a fight. In all honestly, this should be a project for the ASW. You know, a high-poly model or something.

Also, the Seeker is pretty unique. Looks like Shivan structural design incorporated into Terran technology, and a step up from the Perseus in ways too. I could not see a military organisation like the GTVA using it, but pirates or a Terran cult prehaps, most definately. Looks fast and fearsome, a good combination.

Keep posting some sketches. I'd like to see more, and I think I could learn something from these.

Try better shading, fully white background, using a pencil, and larger size. Don't worry about getting caught in class ;)
Actually, everything (except for the tanks) looks suspiciously Shivan too. But they look interesting indeed.
Personally, I always preferred graph paper to plain a4.

Me too. Also, I prefer using a ballpoint-pen, or whatever it's called :p Pencil's like Blender- you can draw/sketch almost anything, but it's difficult to get it right. While a ballpoint-pen is like Wings3D- simple to learn to use, decent results.

Besides, I usually don't have any pencils in school.

Why am I getting so little feedback on these? :(

P.S. Scanner's down. No paint in the printer = it doesn't scan anything. Stupid, but can't do anything about it.
Ancient-Shivan War