Here we are. A new design coming in. "Prototype G-1":
What this one is meant to be, I find it hard to decide. It was originally intended to be a stealth or reconnasince fighter, but instead, its turned out to be an interceptor or superiority fighter. And as you can see, it does share some similarities to Trashman's GTF Stentor (Or Valkyrie 2 if you wanna call it that) Seeing as it is more of an interceptor, I guess the C-1 would be better for superiority.

Two more designs immediately after the last. I committed myself to try fill in positions not yet occupied in a possible Terran fighter/bomber force. Below is the first, "Prototype H-1":
It was built for filling the reconnasince role, but could also possible fill in the stealth role. Many of its design elements lead to the creation of G-1.

The other one is "Prototype I-1":
An attempt to bring A-1 out of 2d and into 3d, this become its own thing. It is intended for assault missions, and has plenty of firepower to justify the role selection. Prehaps the most heavily armed of all my fighter designs.

And after some thought, I thought I'd make a list of what everything is meant to be, and what I would call them. Here it is:

"B-2" (Pirate Superiority Fighter/Interceptor): Renegade

"C-2" (Military Superiority Fighter): Guardian

"E-2" (Military Tactical/Strike Bomber): Firehawk

"F-1" (Military Assault Bomber): Warhawk

"G-1" (Military Interceptor): Sentinel

"H-1" (Military Reconnasince/Stealth Fighter): Hummingbird

"I-1" (Military Assault Fighter): Antaeus

There we go. All done.