THE BIRDS ARE SINGING!

It's pretty beautiful. What is it?
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

What is it for?
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'

Very nice, very BSG, I'm thinking Destroyer-sized possibly, or a military blockade-runner?
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

What is it for?
Absolutely nothing, really. It's just a model I worked on over a few (ok, a LOT) lunchtimes at work, trying to nail down a style. I doubt it'll ever be finished. Might put it into a game (that's the polycount I'm aiming for, so the one you see wouldn't be used), might not.
Very nice, very BSG, I'm thinking Destroyer-sized possibly, or a military blockade-runner?
ummm... in Freespace terms, a light destroyer. In BSG terms, I guess a pocket carrier or picket ship. In either case it's not on a strict scale, as the only thing binding the dimensions are (to a degree) windows and the fighterbay / tubes (which I did scale, but I forget how much - bigger than a BSG ship would have for the latter, anyways).

What is it for?
Absolutely nothing, really. It's just a model I worked on over a few (ok, a LOT) lunchtimes at work, trying to nail down a style. I doubt it'll ever be finished. Might put it into a game (that's the polycount I'm aiming for, so the one you see wouldn't be used), might not.
Look at you, modelling for fun ¬_¬

Because I couldn't model to save my life... Maybe if I put some effort into learning...

aldo, do you think you could whip up a model from some concept art that I have? I'm part of a project to write a new Descent-like game and currently we may have a model to use for the player ship, but it's the Pyro-GX, the ship from Descent1\2. We would like a playership which is new, to help avoid copyright issues, Ideally we'd also like it textured, but one step at a time.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

aldo, do you think you could whip up a model from some concept art that I have? I'm part of a project to write a new Descent-like game and currently we may have a model to use for the player ship, but it's the Pyro-GX, the ship from Descent1\2. We would like a playership which is new, to help avoid copyright issues, Ideally we'd also like it textured, but one step at a time.
To be honest, even when I'm somewhat ripping off stuff (like the 94000* tri monstrosity above), I prefer to work from my own artwork/design.

*I just added some high-detail engines I made a while back. It's not going to be a game model, that's for sure.

Would you be interested in whipping up a couple of fighter models?

(BTW, I added you to my ICQ list.)
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Would you be interested in whipping up a couple of fighter models?

(BTW, I added you to my ICQ list.)
It's unlikely, unfortunately. I have a lot on my plate aside from modelling (which I'm only doing because there's not been a lot of work going on at my office) justnow, and in the past I've not been terribly reliable at these things.