Haha, well that's what at least one of them look like.
Oh, absolutely. It's how they started out, to be fair; it's just that the latter stuff was intended to look more organic and smooth. If FSO had the capability, they'd probably be most like translucent continuously morphing jellyfish.

Wells, they look organic enough anyway and just overall different. To be quite honest, I've seen too many races that remind me of the Shivans or Vasuadans. But the NIghtmare are completely different.

Oh well, I'm not backing down on wanting to use the nightmare, even if I must result to the original models. I'm confident I Can do something with them.

Wells, they look organic enough anyway and just overall different. To be quite honest, I've seen too many races that remind me of the Shivans or Vasuadans. But the NIghtmare are completely different.

Oh well, I'm not backing down on wanting to use the nightmare, even if I must result to the original models. I'm confident I Can do something with them.
You should take the opportunity to rename them, IMO. I came to realize 'Nightmare' was an utterly stupid name for an alien race - no sane government (or military) who pick something so obviously demoralizing. to the extent that I had to keep writing missions specifically to justify the name somehow (mostly by making it an informal nickname that became the official term... not that that made much sense, either).

Oh, with the other models from Lost Souls that have been released, it just so happens that one of the terran craft is missing. Not the Selkie interceptor or the Chubnis bomber, I mean the Hestia fighter. Any idea what became of that?

I've been extensively trying to use the nightmare stuff. All the capships work fine I'm happy to report and so does the non-htl fighter, but the bomber and htl fighters keep crashing me. Bit late for notice but I'd thought I'd give a heads up.

Edit: After thorough testing, I have found both the htl banshee and the non-htl bomber to be buggy. Whenever weapons fire may accidentally glitch by intersecting upon impact with both, game crashes.

Oh, with the other models from Lost Souls that have been released, it just so happens that one of the terran craft is missing. Not the Selkie interceptor or the Chubnis bomber, I mean the Hestia fighter. Any idea what became of that?
Not really, no.

To be honest I couldn't care less. Rather abrupt that, I realise, but such is life.

What a surprise! Aldo, I've managed to recover one of the joint Terran/Vasudan fighter craft released a while back. It's the GTVF Hestia, your superiority fighter that was meant to replace the Myrmidon. t I don't honestly know how I found it, but I got it. If you wanted, as well as withyour permission, I could try submitting it to Sectorgame so it can live once more. Won't be able to submit until I get my online speed back to normal.

What a surprise! Aldo, I've managed to recover one of the joint Terran/Vasudan fighter craft released a while back. It's the GTVF Hestia, your superiority fighter that was meant to replace the Myrmidon. t I don't honestly know how I found it, but I got it. If you wanted, as well as withyour permission, I could try submitting it to Sectorgame so it can live once more. Won't be able to submit until I get my online speed back to normal.
Um, ok. I can't remember that one, unless it's the one that looks a bit like the Final Fantasy (movie) transport ship.

BTW, I don't object to anyone putting up, using, etc my stuff. It's just that the unreleased stuff is usually - if it's not lost in the bowels of my HD - unfinished and needs a lot of work to ready.