Visionsector

Updated 06/2009

You can also now attach files to posts. Supported formats for music include MP3, OGG, RM and WMA. Images can be attached to posts, but if you have access to Rants your privileges allow you to use the Gallery (Upload Picture button). Note that if you have no upload rights, please contact Hunter to obtain them.

Maximum 60mb filesize - Compress your stuff if it really is that big or store it somewhere else. (Increased from 8mb)

No spam files - No trash.

No copyrighted material - That means everything that isn't your own. Exceptions only apply if permission is obtained.

No spam topics - Please keep things tidy by starting your project pages and not a new page for every post.

Maximum 100mb usage - You cannot store more than 100mb of data with your user account. We can allow upgrades by request.
Last edited by Hunter on Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Gasp! When did this arrive?
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

September 13th.
Very stealthily, might I add.
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

So it didn't make much of a to-do... kinda neat. It's like having a whale fly past your head without noticing...
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright