Re: 3D-Printed Mini Ship Models!

Ehh, it is what it is, you know? No use in bitching about it. I had it, it's (hopefully) gone now, and that's that.

It did open my eyes to how I was living my life. Or not living it, I should say. So all in all it's something that I'm using to change my life for the better. Or at least trying to.

Yeah, those kinds of experiences do open your eyes - but it's also easy to fall back into old habits (like smoking) if your not careful. Unfortunately my father gave up smoking only to start it up again, even after a serious incident in which he nearly died.
The Expanse. Watch it!

No more Orion flavoured ice cream. :p

I can't believe how much detail he's packed into such tiny spaces - the model is just 16cm (6 1/4') long, meaning the above pictures are twice as big as the ship itself!

His blog page for the Orion: http://brushwithdestiny.wordpress.com/2 ... d-bastion/
That is incredible, and I want one. I want one now.
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

Can we (I) please have a 3d printed version of:
That looks very cool, and also looks like a whole load of flimsy thin plates and fiddly rods :razz:
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦