Re: Duke Nukem's 'Rebirth'

I will see this for myself. When I finish the backlog of games I never got around to playing. When did that start by the way...
Oh. 2007. Wonderful.
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

Really, it's that bad. I was annoyed from the first 15 minutes and never stopped being annoyed by the terrible game mechanics, poor gunplay, boring enemies, jokes that were written by some 10 year old and ugly textures.
Sounds like the entire series summed up fairly well to me.
----Goober5000---- Fanclub member.

Only large corporations can be trusted with important video games! Right? I mean, it's not like they'd spend 15 years and millions of dollars to shove a half-made game out the door after it being declared dead, right?
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

I love the concept, very nostalgic. I had actualy plans for making a standalone game taht is based on my Fallout 3 TC mod Duke Nukem Fallever. I would love to see if gearbox could take notice or atleast pretend to, but this type of game is something we wont see in the future sadly

But i wont giev up hope that easly. Some guys (dont remember the company) made a game in 2009 named Red Ocean. It was a game that felt very nostalgic in many ways and it was new.(kinda lol)

This concept is 100% Duke like. Anyone think that this is not a real duke concept is not an actual duke fan but ofcorse, i cant judge everyone.