Ace Combat 6

'tis okay so far. Usual AC nonsense but I guess people like it and it's harmless enough. Apart from that blonde chick who's movies go on far too long.....

Have to say though I find it very hard to read the text in alot of '360 games nowadays. Maybe it's because I don't have HD but the text is absudly small. Same as Forz 3...

The new AC that's not set in the alternate earth thing?

Too bad it's for consoles only...
No, it's the AC that came out a few years ago that's for 360 only (if I recall). It was...okay.

I have all ACs except ACXi and AC6. From what I know, AC6 is closer to AC5 and ACZ in terms of game balance... and IMHO that's a very bad thing. They should have kept ACX's style instead.
Non ti curar di loro, ma guarda e passa!

President and Founder of the Official Karajorma Fan Club
(the memberlist has been lost for unknown reasons)

Jeez the missions in AC6 go on for far too long. I get bored half way through and then there's almost always reinforcements to deal with :(

edit: oh and I wish everyone would stop saying "dance with the angels" all the time. IT DOESN@T MEAN ANYTHING!!

moar edit: my attempts to get back into games isn't going very well :( Out of 6 games; Halo3, ODST, Forza3, FarCry2, AceCombat and DeadSpace only ODST really held my attention much.
Also why is the text in new games so damn small ? I wear contacts and have my eyes checked every 6 months and my (corrected) vision is fine but I can't read anything in Forza or AceCombat. I wonder if it's my fairly old tv and scart lead combination ?
Last edited by CIH on Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Air Combat was my first PS game, had every one since; AC5 and ACZ best ones in the whole series IMO. Razgriz what up

AC6 tried to get too wide scale with the battles and everything feels too impersonal and watered down

Also dont like the real world setting theyre heading to with the new one, like the fictional countries. Every story now on will probably be Air Force pilot with betrayal by some defense contractor blah blah. I like the wacky s### that just didnt quite translate right and only japanese folk would understand
:smash:
:flag45: