HomePlanet

I know that half the people here don't know or haven't played this game nor its demo, but what the heck.

Here, have a trailer to watch, uploaded by the game's makers/publishers/whatever.

Full newtonian flight system, unlimited speed, glide, limited ammo, VERY persistant and well tracking missiles, limited fuel, etc. Great gameplay, music, and setting.

Too bad it's only in russian. Though the 100-200MB sized demo is available in english.

EDIT: Considering most people here like space sims, I'd expect people should be interested in this :p

I played the demo, but I couldn't get the hang of the full-Newtonian system in the least. I kept shooting dozens of kilometers past my target in opposite directions. Give me something nice and arcadey any day of the week. :P
A.K.A. Mongoose, for you HLP denizens

Where could one find a download for said game?
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

No idea. 'HomePlanet' is probably unobtainable through normal means by now. 'I've Found Her' could probably be bought or downloaded - not sure, never took note of that one.

The 'HomePlanet' demo, however, could be downloaded from nearly anywhere though, and it's not a large download. Got quite a few missions too.
Ancient-Shivan War