FarCry 2

Don't really like it boys. It's quasi sandbox and I really hate sandbox. I have no idea who half the random guys are that showup and start blasting so I don't care about the combat. Worst of all there's no Jack Carver, despite bing totally 1-dimensional, still managed to be awesome. Maybe I'll have a quick blast on FryCry Instincts: Evolution. That was tip-top.

I'm waiting on DeadSpace to arrive and will probably get Bioshock at some point but most games leave me feeling nowt but "meh" nowadays....

I liked Far Cry 2, myself, even though the plot is somewhat nonsensical (there's actually the gem of a great story in it... the problem is that the supposed civil war in an African country appears be being fought mostly by white south african mercenaries, who never seem to do any fighting except when you arrive).

The fire physics, though, are brilliant; IMO it makes it one of the more tactical straight up shooters, and planning an assault (using molotovs to corral a group together into a killing field) is one of the more rewarding gaming experience.