And me.

While I don't think that AoA is better than WiH, I kind of disagree with your statement. Let people think whatever they want, there's no need to criticize someone else's tastes.
So you don't actually agree with him, you just say you do to troll. Got it.
Looked to me like what he said was fairly clear. You, on the other hand, seem to be trolling quite deftly.

If the guy wants me to describe into the details why I think WiH is a good but not a great campaign, I can proceed. I'm not trolling.
Reminds me of my effort to shamelessly use a Feisar as a basis for a light interceptor years ago. I wonder what happened to that plan, I had forgotten all about it....
Was it W2097's Feisar model?
Non ti curar di loro, ma guarda e passa!

President and Founder of the Official Karajorma Fan Club
(the memberlist has been lost for unknown reasons)

It's good work. Maybe talk to the War In Heaven guys about a second-gen UEF fighter, wartime expendient.
Why does everything new have to be for WiH...
It doesn't. Anything new we got we'd probably pass around.

Speaking of which, Mobius, I've got something I want to give you. I think it could be put to awesome use in INFASA.

If the guy wants me to describe into the details why I think WiH is a good but not a great campaign, I can proceed. I'm not trolling.
Reminds me of my effort to shamelessly use a Feisar as a basis for a light interceptor years ago. I wonder what happened to that plan, I had forgotten all about it....
Was it W2097's Feisar model?
Uh, dunno. Just grabbed screenies off of google, spent maybe half an hour in Max then pretty much forgot all about it....

Looked to me like what he said was fairly clear. You, on the other hand, seem to be trolling quite deftly.
I sincerely recommend you try reading the thread first then.

Since basically Mobius says "I agree with you! But I don't agree with you." It's either being ineptly spoke or trolling.
You just can't admit you're wrong here, can you?

Partially agreeing and totally agreeing are two separate things. You can't pretend two people to have the very same opinions. Uhm, wait... I'm already sick of this useless debate.

Battuta: Contact me via PM on HLP.

It's so easy to prove.

I partly agree with ShadowGorrath. Fact.

You said I claimed to agree with him, but in reality didn't. Assumption, and a totally bogus one I may add.

Do you mind ending this nonsensical debate before the thread degenerates? It was a peaceful discussion until you a) offended other people's tastes and b) pointed me out as a troll for simply claiming that WiH is superior to AoA, but still isn't the greatest campaign ever.

You just can't admit you're wrong here, can you?
If I'm wrong, prove it. If you have this magical secret new understanding, present it and be hailed by the High Maxes and Trashmans of the world as the man who took me down.

Of course, we know why you can't do it. Why you didn't.

You don't have it.

You are a fake.
Oh why don't you stop acting like a damn primadona and give it a rest? You're just making a big fool of yourself by now. Not to mention when you start generalising everyone and comparing them to people that don't fit your definition of a normal person...

Oh why don't you stop acting like a damn primadona and give it a rest? You're just making a big fool of yourself by now. Not to mention when you start generalising everyone and comparing them to people that don't fit your definition of a normal person...
Well, you name somebody else who'd like to see it then? :P I suppose there's Mobius to that list, and perhaps yourself, but then the people I named are still on it and thus valid entries to a list of people who would applaud. Their pyschological weirdnesses or lack thereof aren't really relevant, so I'm not sure why you brought it up except to try and insult me.

And why do you want to give it a rest? You started it.
Don't make me perform something vaguely resembling moderator action here, people.
Wait, SG can do that!? :o
IAR
A Numbered Existence
In The Service
Monsters
SAMAS

Don't make me perform something vaguely resembling moderator action here, people.
Wait, SG can do that!? :o
I know, I was shocked too. I think the only thing I've ever used it for is deleting an adbot post.
A.K.A. Mongoose, for you HLP denizens