Woah! Holy moly! :o

Aldo, I must applaud you on this one. It looks absolutely amazing! The detailing on the model, the quality of the textures; It's top notch. 8)

I got questions:

-What's it called?
-What kind of craft is it?
-Is it for a project?
-It is downloadable, with pof, textures and table? :razz:

It is a very shameless and deliberate Viper rip-off. The textures on the hull are finished (at 2048^2 for rendering purposes IIRC), the cockpit is not and there is no pilot modelled.

It was for...something, can't remember exactly what. There would have been about 4 'unique' modifications to the skin for different Alpha-wing members.

The last time I touched it was about 8 months ago.

Don't mind to sound like a jerk, but, well, if it will go in-game, then could you please check for:

* Lighting errors
* Mesh holes
* Smoothing
* Reducing the texture count

If you do that, then it'd be perfect :)

Srsly, for some reason, your latest models have those problems. It's not aparent in these screenshots, but that's because it didn't get converted for in-game use. Leto and that zod ship suffer from these problems the most :(

Don't mind to sound like a jerk, but, well, if it will go in-game, then could you please check for:

* Lighting errors
* Mesh holes
* Smoothing
* Reducing the texture count

If you do that, then it'd be perfect :)

Srsly, for some reason, your latest models have those problems. It's not aparent in these screenshots, but that's because it didn't get converted for in-game use. Leto and that zod ship suffer from these problems the most :(
I don't have Fs installed or any 3ds-to-pof convertor.

It's not finished, anyways. Only the bare skin is done.

Oh, and it's around 16000 triangles at the mo. Which may be a bit high for some people.

Rip of the Viper? No way! Well, it does have its similarities, but no way is it a rip! You could try say the same about the Durandal being a rip off the Wasp from Supreme Commander 2!

Well, if you can't finish this one, please do pass it along to someone who can. This model deserves to be completed; It's uniqueness and top-notch detail will make it well worth it. And I'm certain there are lots of people who will admire it, just as they have admired lots of your previous models.

Count me as one of them; I admire this model just like I admire the Aurora, Hestia and Selkie!

Rip of the Viper? No way! Well, it does have its similarities, but no way is it a rip! You could try say the same about the Durandal being a rip off the Wasp from Supreme Commander 2!

Well, if you can't finish this one, please do pass it along to someone who can. This model deserves to be completed; It's uniqueness and top-notch detail will make it well worth it. And I'm certain there are lots of people who will admire it, just as they have admired lots of your previous models.

Count me as one of them; I admire this model just like I admire the Aurora, Hestia and Selkie!
I have no idea what the Durandal or Wasp are, but I can assure you this was very much an intentional rip-off. The decals, the three engines, the overhead profile, and the front silhouette. I wanted to make something Viper-y (and something Battlestar-y, but that takes much much longer) at the time. The time being about 2 years ago, granted.

Posting pics is my way of underlining and confirming to myself that it's 'done'.

Not unless I actually complete it, no.

EDIT; well, if someone will convert and test it, then maybe I will indeed finish it - although it would still take months as I'm working on a phd proposal.