Playstation 3

Who has one?

My PSN is "Darth_Doull" if you wanna add me. :)

By the way, I recommend getting WarHawk if you own the PS3. It's a great 3rd person shooter, fast paced and still has a lot of players.
Interesting...

I cried when I heard the new PS3 didn't play PS2 games. My parents might've gotten it if it could do that. But now they won't because they don't want to have another game console and keep the old one. f### you Sony. f### you.

The first editions of the PS3 all had PS2 compatibility. And that was 3 years ago.
That's the one I have, the best PS3 there is... only downside is that they are not in production anymore. :(

Lol, to change the subject slightly; I work at Wal-Mart and my store is selling PS2s for $60... I remember paying for mine and it was $400 or about that. I'm going to buy a couple just because their cheap.
Interesting...

The first editions of the PS3 all had PS2 compatibility. And that was 3 years ago.
IIRC, they actually put in a copy of the PS2 hardware into those models, which is partly why sony lost so much money on them.

IIRC, they actually put in a copy of the PS2 hardware into those models, which is partly why sony lost so much money on them.
It has a processing chip from the PS2 slim, so I suppose you're partially right.

With this recent price drop, I might actually consider getting a PS3 if I had any sort of income. It's apparently a rather good Blu-Ray player, at the very least.
A.K.A. Mongoose, for you HLP denizens

It has a processing chip from the PS2 slim, so I suppose you're partially right.
Graphics Synthesizer and "Emotion Engine" CPU, to be precise. IIRC the latter was dumped.

I would have bought a PS3. but I already have a Blu-Ray Player.
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦