Retro Gamage

Remind me of all those awesome games from cicra 2000ish that I should get but have forgotten about. So far;

Alpha Centauri
Giants Citizen Kabuto
Dungeon Keeper 2
Evil Genius

considering Black & White

Descent 3
Freelancer
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Descent 3
Freelancer
Got already :)
Freespace
Descent 1
Descent 2
Starcraft
Got all of the Volition FS releases. ALso got D3 so that'll do for Descent for now. Starcraft looks interesting.
Dungeon Siege
Urban Assault
Siege of Avalon
Urban Assault sounds a bit like Hostile Waters ? Not really into Elves and trolls so don't fancy the other two.

Hmm maybe I should add Fallout/2/Tactics to the list too ?
Anyway keep 'em coming! :)

I didn't care for FO2. The combat system was significantly altered. I felt like I'd graduated from The Imperial Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy.

I personally recommend that you just read about it through the associated wiki.
"Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny, and old wounds open all too easily."

Red Faction (first one)
Got that :)
Not exactly 2000, but still getting old for a computer game... Supreme Commander and Forged Alliance (don't go for CnC, it's failsuace)
SC is from 2005 and my pc probably won't handle it so well. Maybe you mean Total Annihilation ?
Already played most of CnC at one time or another. Will probably get Red Alert but not in any rush.
sim coptor.
Sounds like an odd little game, reading about it on Wikipedia. Might be interesting.
Deus Ex!
Got that already too. :)