Hey Aldo, are all the nightmare HTLS available? I'd like to use them for a special project I have in mind after I finish Cerberus: Emergance. By are they available, I mean as pof with maps, tbl data and any associated weapon data?

Hey Aldo, are all the nightmare HTLS available? I'd like to use them for a special project I have in mind after I finish Cerberus: Emergance. By are they available, I mean as pof with maps, tbl data and any associated weapon data?
HTLS?

No, they're not. Textured LOD 0 models at best.

I don't want them. This is a unique style, made for a unique mod. I want the Lost Souls to come back from the dead and Aldo's great models in it.
Member of the official Vasudan Admiral fan club!

What about the maps that the unreleased models have? Could they possibly be released? At this stage, I've got barely much to work on and I'd really like to see what I can do with the Nightmare.

If that's the case, I understand. At this point, I'll just have to work from and improve graphics from the low poly versions of the original nightmare models. I also have to find anything that looks remarkbly like evill bugs, as the nightmare seem to appear as. At least the HTL versions of the Banshee and the other fighter will give me a good start on the right way to go.