The Edge

This is a live song with My band The Edge ca. 1991.
The sound is somewhat poor as it's ripped from a casettetape, but its the only existing Recording of the song. The bassplayer lost his battle with the Big C about 10 years ago, and we all miss him. His Name Was Hans-Henrik Andersen, and he was a singer too.

The song is written by Me, and I'm also the singer/guitarplayer .
I hope u will enjoy it. If u like it I have more The Edge stuff I can share.

/Zaphod
Last edited by [RIP]Zaphod on Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
"The toes U step on today might be connected to the ass U'll have to kiss tomorrow"
Attachments
Games.mp3
(3.18 MiB) Downloaded 212 times

Welcome to SG Zaphod! If worse comes to worse you could prolly send the file to either Hunter or myself and we can upload it to an FTP and link if for all to hear.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Zaphod is a friend of mine. Try to attach it again Zap, I increased the size limit, how big is it?
It is 7.34 MB ......dunno WHY i cant get it smaller
"The toes U step on today might be connected to the ass U'll have to kiss tomorrow"

Attachment successful :)
Indeed it is.
Everybody feel free to comment on the song if U like .

What kind of music is it?
what kind of music do you guys write?
╔╦╦╪╦╦_
╚╩╬╪╝╞╧╩╪╦
Now what am I supposed to put here?

What kind of music is it?
what kind of music do you guys write?
Didnt U listen to it at all ? It's pretty plain rock music... and the lyrics are inspired by Stephen King .... The way he describes the odd things we do in our childhood ... and then takes with us into adulthood inspired me to write this song.
Mostly the songs i write is rock.... -and if it isn't it's either some artsy-fartsy stuff ... of Folk.

Hope that gives U a bit more insight.