Where to find fan made music?

One of the types of music I very much like (for some probably quite bizzare reason) is music that is based on an already existing and usually better known track.
Things like how the Battlefield 2142 opening theme and parts of the Battlefield 2 tracks were obviously from the same line as the original BF 1942 score, or Flipsides renditions of the FS2 intro score, Terminator 3's version of the Terminator 2 score....you get the picture. ;)

There is some fan music based on the Halo tracks that is pretty awesome, and I even once found an entire site dedicated to nothing but fan made variants on the Dr. Who theme. (Some of them were really good, but there's only so much you can do with a theme like that.)

Now, considering the shear quantity and quality of the stuff I've heard coming from Flipside, Grimloq, Blackhole and Hunter over the years, I'm quite certain there will be many many variants on existing tracks out there on sites like the Dr. Who one, but no matter how much I search, I can never seem to find any. :(

So, does anyone know of any good fan made music places?
Twisted Infinities