C&C 3

Who is buying this game? I don't know about you, but it looks like a funfest - Worth the buy just for the kicks. Must resist setting up a section for Command and Conquer :P
The Expanse. Watch it!

huh???? WTF?
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

i am a fan of C&C myself. i got the first decade recently and was playing renegade a couple weeks back when i was at my uncle's house.

LAG ON THAT GAME SUCKS ASS.

also i played some red alert 2 and yuri's revenge on my laptop and it turns out i suck at that too :P.
they build up so fast! what the crap? see? i am just terrible at the game. must get faster connect, dvd drive for desktop computer, and an appointment with supersheep, md2389, and muffy to observe their ra2 games.

i need to watch the pro at work.

as for C&C 3 tiberium wars, id get it if i can get a good computer (or the parts to build one) for it, which it would have to be a powerhouse compared to some of today's computers to run it well

Suddenly a new section appears. Wait, it's just been renamed! With a small fanbase of 2 people, this section is destined to expand.
:lol:
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

OOh I lurve t3h C&C games. I need to buy a new computer before I can even dream of playing CnC3 though...

*sniffles*

I'm lookin at that Dell XPS 710 with the cool cooler thingy, lookin, and droolin...

Enzo03 how can you not be good at Renegade or Yuris' Revenge? they are bum-easy!
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

Enzo03 how can you not be good at Renegade or Yuris' Revenge? they are bum-easy!
Im just NOT! okay? i suck at playing the game!
It's the easiest game ever! I'm having a harder time beating the Nod Temple level in Renegade than any player of RA2.

Not that there are many left...Most of them have gone to C&C 3, and it's just not the same. Although 20 mammoths do provide infinite fun.
Is this better?