Total votes: 3 (27%)
jazz/swing (No votes)
orchestra/classical
Total votes: 2 (18%)
Pop (No votes)
Oldies (No votes)
Other (No votes)
Total votes: 11

It is extremely rare to find a genre where I can't find something I like.

Electronic probably wins for simply being closest fit to the vast array of soundtrack stuff I have, which would be the deciding factor based on the array of other misc. stuff.

I find some D12 or Eminem extremely appropriate when you're mad as hell and are taking it out on helpless n00bs in some game. And I can't really agree that it's poetry as some have posited, so I can't agree with that assessment of rap. :p
IAR
A Numbered Existence
In The Service
Monsters
SAMAS

I quite literally like them all. I can say though that most days I listen to one particular genre, and usually that's made up of Ballads, Hip Hop, Orchestral and Rock. Rap too, but not the Western kind.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Dude, you forgot Country Western, and Western Swing.... WTF?
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
-Steven Wright

Mine would be a mixture of Electronica and Orchestral I suppose, Film Music tends to be both, sometimes at the same time.
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

When Im mad I listen to Sepultura /great brazil death metal/
usually i listen to metal, rock and alternative /System of a Down, Nirvana, Dream Theater, Metallica.../ I hate techno except of Prodigy and similar...

In terms of "real" music, classic rock FTW. I also listen to heaping helpings of movie/anime OSTs (Yoko Kanno is incredible) and videogame music/remixes, so I've come to appreciate a wide variety of genres in those contexts.
A.K.A. Mongoose, for you HLP denizens

Dude, you forgot Country Western, and Western Swing.... WTF?
i didn't forget them, its just no one likes that kind of music :P

"if you want to get through the door, try opening it!"