Welcome / RULES

Updated 09/2008

You can also now attach files to posts. Supported formats for music include MP3, OGG, RM and WMA. Images can be attached to posts, but if you have access to Rants your privileges allow you to use the Gallery (Upload Picture button).

Maximum 8mb filesize - Compress your stuff if it really is that big or store it somewhere else.

No spam files - No trash.

No copyrighted material - That means everything that isn't your own. Exceptions only apply if permission is obtained.

No spam topics - Please keep things tidy by starting your project pages and not a new page for every post.

Maximum 50mb usage - You cannot store more than 50mb of data with your user account.
Last edited by Hunter on Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:38 am, edited 5 times in total.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Groovy! Now I'll have to start getting my music together again :D
Check out my music on my YouTube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/user/PRDibble/videos

WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
And so with the grand opening ceremony of Hunter and ghhyrd's Seal Of Approval,

A NEW CHAPTER UNFOLDED IN THE HISTORY OF SECTORGAME!

The Guardian said 'SectorGame is teh w00test site in t3h everzors! now it has music section! W00000000T!'

TV Rambler said 'This has nothing to do with TV whatsoever, but W00000000000000!!!!! all the same.'

And Borat said 'Not even Kazhakstan has glory of sectorgame, but ho come women allowed to post and not the horse?'

And so the Freespace 2 community and the community of meaningless ceremonies rejoyced on a day that would never be remembered...
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

Well, we can create seperate threads for each criteria. Kinda. So we have a "voice acting thread", then a "Strykers Music" thread. Something like that.
The Expanse. Watch it!

Avoice acting thread would be good, as I am currently single handedly pioneering a campaign and although I can do a good impression of Tony Blair and George Bush they don't make good fighter pilots.
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'

SPAM! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
*warbles loudly and runs out of room*

the only spam that shouldn't be tolerated is when people post their playlists. plz, PLZ do not do this. no one looks at them and they just take up space.

as for the creation of the sound section, W00T!!!

"if you want to get through the door, try opening it!"

Theres a grey area in the "NO COPYRIGHTZ EVAR B****!" rule, and that would be free songs. There are lots of artists our there who make songs that are free to distribute. Those artists are often looking for exposure and thus i think that seeing as their song is free, it would be legal and ethical to post it on here.
Erik McClure