What's the general 'theme'?

In other words, BP:AoA's theme was some kind of mystical journey, INFR1's theme was BIG SHIPS KILLING EACH OTHER, what's Apocalypse's general overarching theme going to be?

What's the general 'theme'?

In other words, BP:AoA's theme was some kind of mystical journey, INFR1's theme was BIG SHIPS KILLING EACH OTHER, what's Apocalypse's general overarching theme going to be?
The Apocalypse: Vega was a story that was introduction to the main plot (and it won't be OMG KILL THE SATHANAS!!) and introduction of the player character and your wingmate character.

Chapter 2 will be much longer than short and fast Chapter 1. The story's going to be deeper and more involving. I"m planning to introduce more characters and possibly some features offered by scripting.

That's some initial words about the look'n'feel & gameplay 'theme'.

Now the story 'theme'! ;)

On the campaign website I wrote that you've got your destiny. You're going to discover it in The Apocalypse: Exodus (Chapter 2). The overall campaign atmosphere will be a bit 'tribal'. You're going to discover something special, even some Shivan secrets (however they'll be still mysterious) so it might be something like AoA journey, but not alternate-reality one. Comparing it to AoA is even bad, but I can't find good words to describe what's my exact aim. You'll simply need to wait for next chapter and try yourself! :D

This is not related to the plot, but I guess I should have posted it somewhere.

Why did you make it compatible to 3.6.11, only? Wasn't 3.6.10 the most appropriate choice?
Non ti curar di loro, ma guarda e passa!

President and Founder of the Official Karajorma Fan Club
(the memberlist has been lost for unknown reasons)

Why did you make it compatible to 3.6.11, only? Wasn't 3.6.10 the most appropriate choice?
I needed cutscenes code, that Karajorma has applied only for 3.6.11 branch.

Which code? Do you mean the possibility of using cutscenes between the command briefing and the briefing (for example)?

Wasn't that included earlier?

Which code? Do you mean the possibility of using cutscenes between the command briefing and the briefing (for example)?

Wasn't that included earlier?
Exactly this code. Karajorma adviced me to use 3.6.11 since this version has commited the most recent version of that code.

That cutscene code will be much more used in TA: Exodus however.

How many new cutscenes is Exodus going to feature? :)

How many new cutscenes is Exodus going to feature? :)
I'm still not sure. Some of them is done already, but there's pleny of them that need to be planned.

That's very nice... who's going to work with you on the project?

Why are you going to get help only for grammar-checking? Do you want this project to be a solo effort?

I don't need any help on this campaign: it doesn't include lots od modifications like models, maps, many new weapons etc. I can handle adding a very few weapons and ship models myself. I can do also basic needed graphical/audio/video edits needed to get TA:Exodus stuff together.

However, I might start hiring in the future if there'll be a necessity (playtesting, music.tbl editions or any other stuff)

Also, when it'll be grammar checked I may request voice acting, but it's a very long future. Now I need to get the "Vega" grammar checked and maybe voice acted.

So, until further notice, this is a solo effort. Nice thing, because solo efforts are always something to look that providing that there's enough skills behind them. Keep it up! :)