Apocalypse III v.1 Download! :)

Hi everyone!

Because of long work with Earth Defence MOD, I decided to release Apocalypse III without campaign. It's standalone, total conversion MOD. Now (2007-07-27) some ships are lacking and it is now some weapon entries in the MOD, it is no cutscenes, credits.tbl entries are lacking, species.tbl is incomplete, but you should like graphics, weapons and ships from my MOD. Every FREDer can ask me for the plot to help me in FREDding main campaign or FRED he's own missions and do new stories. You can modify Apocalypse III as much as you want. It's task of your imagination!

Apocalypse III v1. Download - ApocalypseIII.rar, 273 MB
http://foxer.pl/freespace.pl/hosted/apo ... pseIII.rar - mirror

Instructions:
1. Extract it somewhere. For example C:\Games\apocalypseiii
2. Run launcher and select fs2_open binary
3. Click run
4. Enjoy! First campaign mission is included! - sp-01.fs2 :)

It would be nice to see your recomendation what should I include in Apocalypse III v2, see your ideas and feedback. ENJOY! ;7 ;) :) :D

Screenshots
Credits:
FSUP Stuff
DaBrain
Trashman
Vasudan Admiral
BTRL Stuff
Wing Commander Stuff
TBP Stuff
Scooby_Doo
And others - If I forgot to put your name here I'm so sorry. Just PM me and I'll add you :D
Last edited by Shiv_PL on Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Isn't Mr. Huge in the first screenshot the Gigas from Inferno?
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'
¦- F R E D E N T H U S I A S T -¦

By the way, well done so far- it looks great, but I think I'll save my download for the complete version ;)
'Memory and imagination are but one thing, which for diverse considerations, have diverse names'

I've got to do more testing, but so far I've spotted lots of bugs and anomalies.
Oooh, Nasty!

and why not include the landscapes and other things that we saw in the HLP screenshots?
And why not post the screenshots of the landscapes and other things that THEY saw in the HLP screenshots on here so I can agree with Akenbosch?

EDIT- I can't help but think of powertools whenever I say that...

and why not include the landscapes and other things that we saw in the HLP screenshots?
Cause it's still too buggy. But I'll include it in version with campaign.